Have you ever thought bloggers (including myself) are ignoring you?
I can promise you they most likely are not.
I'd also be willing to bet that you're a no-reply comment blogger. Today I'm going to show you how to fix that!
What exactly is a no-reply comment blogger? It's when you comment on someone's blog, but they can't respond because your email isn't linked to your blog account (this also happens if your Google+ account is linked to your blog).
I love receiving comments and try to respond to every one, but it makes me sad that about half of the comments come from no-reply comment bloggers. This happens to more people than you think, so take a few minutes right now to check if you're one.
Not sure if you are a no-reply comment blogger? Instead of asking me, you can test it yourself! Just comment on your own blog, and then check the email notification you receive about the comment. If the email address is "firstname.lastname@example.org" -- then you're one, and you need to fix it ASAP!
(1) Log into your blogger account and go to the home page.
(2) Click on the drop box arrow beside your name on the top right (where the picture says "1"), then select "blogger profile" (where the picture says "2").
(3) Select "edit profile" near the top right of the page (where the picture says "3").
(4) Check "show my email address," which is the second checkbox from the top (where the picture says "4").
(5) Scroll to the very bottom of the page and hit "save profile!"
If you have your Google+ account connected to your blog, you have to unlink it before doing the steps above. To do this, go to your blogger dashboard and click on the settings wheel on the top right. The third option will say "Disconnect Google+"...click that and follow the prompts from there.
If you're a Wordpress user but you have a gmail address, you can fix this problem by signing into your gmail account when you post a comment. Or, just leave your email in the comment so we can reply.